About the Foundation
The Omas Foundation For Hope is an upshoot of Omas conglomerate group of companies, in its corporate responsibility coupled with its sustainability development goals drive is committed to improving the quality of life of Nigerians, by supporting primarily health and education interventions implemented by Not-for-profit, Non-governmental Organisations (NGOs) registered and working in Nigeria.
The Omas Foundation is committed to improving the quality of life of Nigerians by supporting initiatives that will create access to health and educational opportunities especially the less privilege
- Enhance community health care by providing free medical services to rural communities which lack adequate medical facilities;
- Provide comprehensive health care package for the elderly in our society
- To work for the social development of underprivileged individuals, groups and communities
- Improve the quality of education of children and young people (18 years and younger);
- To assist in the process of social integration and personal realisation of underprivileged children, young people, adults and families;
- Alleviate the extreme poverty in communities across the country by providing clean drinking water, and encouraging the education/empowerment of women.
- Promote Youth employment with skills acquisition
The Foundation operates with the following core values:
- Community involvement
- Government participation
- Accountability to beneficiaries
- Learning and innovation
How do we work?
Our strategy of working through partnerships is intended to build institutional capacity of groups, supporting innovation and ensuring that the funding provided meets the needs of the target beneficiaries and is culturally relevant. In doing so, the Foundation encourages its grantees to forge collaborations and partnerships with local, state and national government agencies to enhance sustainability of the projects.
The Foundation also seeks collaboration with other grant makers and international agencies working in its target areas. Where necessary, the Foundation will leverage additional funding from other sources to support partners’ initiatives.
An important component of the Foundation’s work is the dedication to documenting and analysing the projects we fund to assist in strengthening our future grantmaking and contribute in influencing policies and practice in the areas we operate
Partnership & Collaboration
The Foundation is aware of important actors and individuals working actively in its focus areas and we employ networking and partnership building as tools to expand our reach. We work towards establishing a wide array of collaborative relationships aimed at leveraging additional human and material resources to maximise our impact.
Board of Trustees
Dr Mrs Joy Ezeike
Founder/Chairperson Board of Trustees
- Acting CEO
- Executive Assistant
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Geriatric care
- Routine free medical
- Save a soul project
- OVC project
- Scholarship project
- Skills training and Employment